Tibetan Buddhism: It's the body of religious Buddhist doctrine and institutions characteristic of Himalayan and the Tibet. But because the region of Tibet is substantially different from other regions in China.
• Guangren Temple: Situated in Xi'an.It is consecrated to Princess Wencheng who married the leader of Tibet. She promoted the relationship between Tang and Tibet.
Buddhism: Buddhism was first introduced to China during the Han Dynasty. To several, however, Buddhism is nor a philosophy, not a religion or a set of doctrines, but rather teachings to guide one to directly experiencing reality.
Address List of 6 founder's temples:
• Faxiang Zong, Da Ci'en Temple: Yanta Road, Xi'an
• Jingtu Zong,Xiangji Temple: Shenhe Yuan, Xi'an
• Huayan Zong, Huayan Temple: Shaolin Yuan, Xi'an
• Lu Zong, Jingye Temple: Mount Zhongnan, Xi'an
• Mi Zong, Da Xingshan Temple: West Street Da Xingshan Si, Xi'an
• Sanlun Zong, Caotang Temple: Hu Xian, Xi'an
• Blue Dragon Temple: Xiying Road, Xi'an
• Famen Temple: Baoji
• Jianfu Temple): Youyi Road,Xi'an
• Xingjiao Temple: Shaolin Yuan, Xi'an
• Wangji Temple: Paofang, Xi'an
• Wolong Temple: Kaitong Lane, Xi'an
Catholicism: Catholicsm Church, Street Wuxing, Xi'an
Daojiao: Besides Buddhism, Xi'an is also an important site for Chinese local religion Taoism. Its founder Daoguan is like a church, temple or a mosque, just a specific name of site. Louguan es el tai Daojiao la primera Daoguan.
• Chenghuang Miao: the West Street,Xi'an
• Eight Immortals An: Changle Fang,Xi'an
• Louguan Tai: Qinling Mountains,Xi'an
• Xiangzi Miao: Str.Xiangzi Miao,Xi'an
• The Great Mosque: Huajue Lane, Xi'an
• Mosque Great: Da Xuexi Lane, Xi'an