- 4 Monkfish Fillets
- 120ml/4fl.oz. Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Ginger
- White Pepper
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the fish fillets and marinate for three hours in the refrigerator, turning once.
2. After the marinating time, preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
3. Transfer fish to the grill pan and grill about 4 inches away from the heat source, for 5 minutes each side until fish is tender and cooked all the way through, basting with the marinade throughout the cooking period. Serve immediately.