- 225g/8oz Fresh Salmon Meat, finely chopped
- 1 Egg White
- Salt and White Pepper
- 1 teasp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Chives
- 24 Wonton or Gyoza Wrappers (cut into circles)
- 1 Small Egg, lightly beaten
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the salmon, egg white, salt, pepper, sesame oil, and chives.
2. Place one tablespoon of the fish mixture onto a gyoza or wonton circle. Fold the dough over to form a semi-circle. Moisten edges with beaten egg, then starting at the right, make small pleats to the left until you reach the end; press to seal.
3. Bring a large pan of water to the boil then poach the dumplings a few at a time for 1-2 minutes, or until dough is cooked through. Serve hot.