- 1.2L/40fl.oz. Fresh Chicken Stock
- 1 Boneless Chicken Breast, skinned and shredded
- 2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 50g/2oz Cabbage, shredded
- 50g/2oz Bean Sprouts
- 1 tbsp Dry Sherry
- Soy Sauce to taste (approx 2 teasp)
1. Place the stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Add the shredded chicken, mix well then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to simmer for 3-5 minutes only, stirring from time to time. Serve immediately.