- 225g/8oz Bean Sprouts
- 8 Dried Mushrooms
- 4 Spring Onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 teasp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 2 teasp Cornflour
- 60ml/2fl.oz. Water
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water for 20 minutes then drain well, remove and discard the stems and chop the caps finely.
2. Heat the oil in large frying pan or wok, add the garlic, mushrooms and spring onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the bean sprouts and mix well then add the remaining ingredients and stir-fry until the mixture boils and thickens. Serve immediately.