By outbound ferry: The main terminals in Hong Kong are:
1. China Ferry Terminal, located on 33 Canton Road (Tsim Sha Tsui MTR exit A1), Kowloon.
• The New World First Ferry, every 30 min to Macau.
2. Macau Ferry Terminal, located on 202 Connaught Road (Sheung Wan MTR exit D), Central
• TurboJet, 24 hours a day to Macau
A way it would be, through the modern Hong Kong International Airport. Generally the flights between Hong Kong and other Asian cities go between 10 and 40 daily flights and also there are several direct flights to Hong Kong of each continent in the world.
Specially, the most important cities of Oceania, North America and Europe, (at least one daily flight).
In October 2006 the Hong Kong Airlines started its services offering flights to Vancouver, London and soon the other destinations in USA and Europe.
Nowadays, Hong Kong International Airport is the third airport more busiest in terms of passenger traffic in Asia and the second airport more busiest in terms of cargo traffic in the world.
• Airport Express: It's a fast and environmentally friendly form of passenger transport to and from the airport. Generally, the travel takes only 23 minutes.
• Airbus: Normally, the Airbuses are cheaper and more slower. For example: Lines A10, A11 y A12 go to Hong Kong Island with a price around of $48, $40 and $45 respectively.
The A21 bus will take you down Nathan Road, the principal artery of Kowloon with a price around of HK$33.
By Land: There are five checkpoints on the Hong Kong - Lok Ma Chau, Shenzhen Bay, Shenzhen boundary, Sha Tau kok and namely lo Wu.
Nowadays, there are 6 lines of short trip cross boundary coaches serves the port,
• Jordan, Kowloon departs from Scout Centre, Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (5 mins walk from Jordan MTR)
• Kam Sheng Road departs from Kam Sheung Road West Rail Stn
• Kwun Tong, Kowloon departs from Lam Tin MTR, stops at Kwun Tong APM Shopping Plaza and Kwun Tong Rd, Kowloon Bay MTR
• Mongkok, Kowloon departs from Portland Street, near Metropark Hotel Mongkok (exit from Prince Edward Hotel)
• Tsuen Wan departs from Discovery Park Bus Terminus (10 mins walk from Tsuen Wan MTR)
• Wanchai, HK Island departs from Wanchai Ferry Bus Terminus.
By Train: Kowloon Canton Railway, operate between Guangdong Province, Beijing and Shanghai.
Also Kownloon Canton Railway provides information on the timetable and fare information of the Intercity Passenger Service.
Nowadays, Train service between Hong Kong & Mainland China stops before midnight as the border, at Lo Wu, is closed at 12.pm.