Bars: The life in the city of Harbin is more or less influenced by its long history of involvement with other cultures. Therefore, there are several bars with styles of different countries here.
• Red Lion Bar: in Wan Da Holiday Inn, situated No.90, Jingwei Jie, Daoli District.
This Bar has a British style, and is open from 15:00pm to 2:00 am
Bus routes: 102, 105, 106, 21, 14 and 75 can reach Jingwei Jie
Coffee and Tea: You may prefer to linger for a quiet chat in a tea house or one of the several cafes; either sipping a hot drink or playing cards with friends. It is ideal to relax and unwind after a day's sightseeing.
• Bifengtang Tea House: Situated at No.154, Shang Zhi Dajie, Daoli District.
Bus routes: 102, 103, 112, 64, 83, 13, and to get to Jingwei Sandao Jie.
• Jazz Island Coffee: Situated at No.3, Tianshun Jie, Development Zone
Bus route: No 74 to get to Hong Xiang Lu.
KTV: Additionally, just as the rest of chinese towns, the young locals of Harbin too like the popular KTV. Usually in the city of Harbin, most of the young people choose to sing songs with friends.
Consequently, it's a good site for you to spend your spare night time as it will enable you to get to know some of the local people.
For those who like Karaoke, more popular KTVs in Harbin can be found in the Nangang District
• Ba Ba Duo Si KTV: Situated at No.15, Hexing San Dao Jie, Nangang District
Open: From 13:00 pm to 5:00 am
Bus routes: 57 & 87 to get to Hexing San Dao Jie.
• Shuanghe Bubugao KTV: Situated at No.238, Guo Ge Li Dajie, Nangang District
Open: From 9:00 pm to 6:00 am
Bus routes: 18, 87, 92, 109, 8 & 7 to get to the Children's Park.