The most famous dishes and flavors are: Huang Fish Banquet, Lao Yichu Boiled Dumplings, Flying Dragon Banquet, Russian Dishes, Mushroom in Chicken Soup, BBQ Reindeer Meat, Laobian Steamed Dumplings and Frozen Biscuits, etc.
• McDonald's: It has 2 locals
Branch of Guogeli Dajie: No.373
Branches of Zhongyang Dajie, Dao Li District: No.257, No.83
• KFC: There are more of 30 KFC in Harbin, so if you want to save time and have a rest, it's a good site for you to choose.
Branches of Guogeli Dajie, Nangang District: No.56, No.367, No, 332
Branches of Zhongyang Dajie, Daoli District: No.187, No.2, No.79
• Li Yuan Zhai: Situated at No.21, Xuan Pu Jie, Nangang District
Bus: No. 6 and 55
• Su Yuan Ju: Situated at No.12, Bei Xuan Qiao Jie, Nangang District
Bus: No.104, 105, 70, 78, 92, 55, 6, 14 and 66
Restaurants in Harbin:
• Beilaishun: The largestMuslim Restaurant, located in Daoli District. It's famous throughout the province for its instant boiled slices of mutton in a hotpot and Muslim dishes.
• Futailou: It is situated in Daoli District with a history of over 60 years. It's famous throughout the town for its house guifish and romaine lettuce. It's not only famous for traditional Chinese dishes but for Heilongjiang local flavors.
• Huameixi Restaurant: Situated on Zhongyang Street, Dali District with a time-honored history. You can taste all kinds of Russian flavors here.
• Jiangnanchun: Nowadays is a large modern comprehensive restaurant situated in Nagang District. You can have a first class feast here.
• Laoyichu Jiaozi Restaurant: Located in Daoli District. It was built in 1929 and nowadays has a history about seventy years. You can taste all kinds of delicious Jiaozi here.
• Taiwan Restaurant: This restaurant is the first major one Taiwan flavors. It's situated in Nangang District.