The city of Guangzhou offers a wide range of shopping experiences from fashion boutiques and department store.
Some Shopping centers and Markets in Guangzhou:
• Citic Plaza: Located on 233, Tian He Bei Road.
• Guangzhou Donshan Department Store: Modern and large store located in the Dongshan District with an inventory of about 80,000 items ranging from clothes and electrical appliances.
• Liwan Plaza: Boutiques, discos, restaurants and more. It's one of the biggest shopping complexes. Situated at north of Shamian Island, between Changshou Lu and Xiajiu Lu.
• Hai Yin Fabric Market: Situated on Dong Hu Lu, the one of the largest markets in China.
• Nangfang Department Store: Established during 1954, the store has a national reputation and has chain stores in different sections of Guangzhou.
• Night Markets: The best ones are on Jiaoyue Road or Xinhu Road.
• Qingping Market: Perfect amazing place to walk through! The market is a confusing maze of alleys and back roads next to Shamian Islands.
• Shamian Island: Lined more with upscale boutiques.
• The Friendship Store: One of the town's more modern and upscale retail outlets. It's situated in the east of the town, on Taojin Lu. The store has 5 floors.
• The South Mansion Department Store: On Yanjian Xi Road.
• Yong'an Company: It is one of the oldest department stores in Guangzhou. It is located at Dishipu Road and Shangxiajiu Road.
• Yide Lu: There one can find several toys for childrens or dried foods.
• Xindaxin Company: Situated on four Zhongshan Wulu. The 16-storeys include 15 shopping centers.
IKEA: Is ideal for tourists, IKEA is more like an attraction than a shopping destination.