Guangzhou is one of the first Chinese towns that was opened to the outside world. Nowadays is considered a pioneer in introducing fresh overseas trends in the field of entertainment.
If you'd like to improve your health, there are tennis courts, golf courses and bowling clubs. But if you just want to relax, pubs and the karaoke parlors are good choices. Also one can take a boat on the Zhujiang (Pearl River) and enjoy a delightful night.
Bars & Pubs: In Guangzhou one can find 3 famous bar streets: Bai'e Tan, Binjiang Lu and Huanshi Lu. Binjiang Lu Bar Street is situated on the bank of the Zhujiang (Pearl River). Huanshi Lu Bar Street is situated in the town center of Guangzhou. But the most exotic is Bai'e Tan Bar Street, situated at Changdi Lu on the bank of Bai'e Tan.
• 23 Club: Situated on Floor 1, Guangdong International Electronic Mansion, No. 403, Huanshi Dong Lu.
• Amigo: Situated on B03, Bai'e Tan Bar Street, Fangcun. It is a popular French pub, downstairs is divided into compartments with wooden barriers and wooden winding stairs.
• Baby Face: Situated on Aiqun Mansion, No. 83, Changdi Lu.
• Bridge House: Situated at the south gate of the Guangdong Arts Gallery, No. 38, Yanyu Lu, Ersha Island
• Golf Club: Situated at the north gate of Yuexiu Park, Huanshi Zhong Lu. It has a big outdoor garden in the Golf Club.
• Party World: Situated on Floor 1, Huihua Business Building, No. 80, Xianlie Zhong Lu
• Yonghan Cinema: Situated on No. 186, Beijing Lu, Yuexiu District. It's easy to find in the commercial center of Beijing Lu.
• China Plaza Theater: Situated on Floor 8, Zhonghua Square, No. 33, Zhongshan San Lu, Guangzhou. It's the first 5-star cinema in Guangzhou and it ranks as one of the Top 10 box office cinemas in China.