Chinese tour operators offer excursions, from local city tourist attractions to river voyages and multi-day cross-country journeys. While it is not inexpensive at all; accommodation, excellent food, an interpreter and a guide are generally included. And in some cases, tours are the most practical and memorable way to see something really worthwhile.
In the other hand, there are some operators that give mediocre services to the tourist. These operators might make the trip a complete disaster. In most cases there is nothing you can do if promises are not satisfied.
Is very useful making exhaustive enquiries about what the price includes; the departure/return times and everything that can prevent future unexpected problems. Donít pay any money until you are secure of the conditions of the operator service.
Some international operators
- CITS USA: www.citsusa.com
- Travel China Guide: www.travelchinaguide.com
- China Odyssey Tours: www.chinaodysseytours.com
- China highlights: www.chinahighlights.com
- Imperial Tours: www.imperialtours.net
- China Travels: www.chinatravel.co.uk
- Xi'an China International Travels: www.chinabravo.com
- ITC: www.itourschina.com
- Warrior Tours: www.warriortours.com
- China Connection Tours: www.china-tour.cn
- China TAK Travels: www.tibetmap.net
- Tibet Trip: www.tibettrip.com
- Shaolin Viaggi: www.shaolin-viaggi.net/indexEnglish.htm