• Beal, Samuel. 1884. Si-Yu-Ki: Buddhist Records of the Western World, by Hiuen Tsiang.|
• Watters, Thomas (1904-1905). On Yuan Chwang's Trips in India. London. Royal Asiatic Society. Reprint: 1973.
• Stein, Aurel M. 1907. Ancient Khotan: Detailed report of archaeological explorations in Chinese Turkestan.
• During 1911. The Life of Hiuen-Tsiang by the Shaman Hwui Li, with an entry containing an account of the Works of I-Tsing. Trans. by Samuel Beal. London. 1911.
• During 1921, Stein, Aurel M. Serindia: Detailed report of explorations in Central Asia & westernmost China, five vols. London & Oxford. Clarendon Press.
• Baumer, Christoph. 2000. Southern Silk Road: In the Footsteps of Sir Aurel Stein & Sven Hedin. White Orchid Books
• During 2003, Hill, John E. "Annotated Translation of the Chapter on the Western Regions according to the Hou Hanshu."
• During 2004, Hill, John E. The Peoples of the West from the Weilue by Yu Huan: A 3rd Century Chinese Account Composed between 239 & 265 CE. Draft annotated English translation.