Air: Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport is located 10 Km from downtown and situated to ten-minute ride by taxi and the cost is 10 Yuan.
Buses 710, 701, 610, 532, 516 all to downtown from here and the price is 1 RMB.
• Ticketing office: 0411-3642136
• Domestic airline: 0411-3621493
• International airline: 0411-3637090
• Taxi stand: usually, the taxi waits at the right of the International airport gate.
Trains: Dalian railway is connected with the railway network of Northeast China and North China. Normally, everyday there are trains from Dalian to Harbin, Beijing, Shenyang and several other towns.
The Golden Beach Express and the Liaosheng Evening Paper Express travels between Dalian and Shengyang. There are express trains with air-conditioned, that travels between Dalian and Harbin, Beijing and Changchun.
Highways: There is one motorway in China, that runs through the Liaodong Peninsula and connects the cities of Shenyang, Liaodong, Anshan, Yingkou, and Dalian.
The Huanghai motorway from Dalian to Dandong, runs through Zhuanghe. which is part of Dalian.
• Dalian has 6 long distance bus stations.
Local Transportation: There are 3 principal roads in Dalian in the form of an inverted T: at the right of the T is People's Road, at the left of the T is Zhongshan Road and at the bottom of the T is Liberation Road.
• Taxi: The fare is 8 RMB for a 3 Km' ride, and 1.8 RMB per Km after that, and from 22:00 to 5:00 the next morning are 30% higher. The city of Dalian is not big, and most places can be reached for around 20 RMB.
• Buses: Dalian has a comprehensive bus system. There are several bus lines in the town and one can get anywhere by bus.
Buses start operating from 4:00 or 4:30am and stop operating from 22:00 or 23:50pm. Usually, buses run at times of 3 to 8 minutes and in rush hour, 1 to 2 minutes.
The minibuses are either small or medium sized. A single ticket is 2 RMB.